Amplified Meaning in Arabic – تضخيم (tadkhim), أسهب, ضخم الصوت
Besides Amplified meaning in Arabic you will also know other uses of it.
Amplified meaning in Arabic
تضخيم (tadkhim), أسهب, ضخم الصوت
increase the volume of (sound), especially using an amplifier.
Amplified Synonyms :
boost, make louder, turn up, escalate, step up, raise, intensify, increase, heighten, swell, magnify, add to, augment, Louden, supplement.
Amplified in a Sentence :
- She refused to amplify further.
- A funeral can amplify the feelings of regret and loss for the relatives.
- We must amplify our effort by working a lot harder.
- You may need to amplify this point.
- I planned to amplify this change of mood by having different colour schemes.
- We must ask you to amplify your statement.
- This landscape seemed to trap and amplify sounds.
- It should explicitly amplify policies which have been agreed as part of the business plan
- In science or engineering we use instruments to amplify our senses..
- Would you care to amplify that remark?
- A manufacturer can amplify the demand of a product by advertising widely.
- The light structures and free soundboard amplify the resonances in a very satisfactory way.
Amplified Meaning in Arabic and in Recognized sources
You may also know
- Amplified Meaning in English
- Amplified Meaning in Kannada
- Japanese Meaning of apmlified
- Amplified Meaning in Spanish
- Amplified Meaning in Chinese
- Punjabi Meaning of amplified
- Amplified Meaning in Marathi
- Amplified Meaning in Telugu
- Tamil Meaning of amplified
- Amplified Meaning in Malay
- Amplified Meaning in Malayalam
- Gujarati Meaning of amplified
- Amplified Meaning in Urdu
- Hindi Meaning of amplified
- Amplified Meaning in Bengali