Affluence Meaning in Telugu – సంపద, సంపత్తు . Noun. Besides Affluence – English to Telugu, know the definition, synonyms, antonyms etc. Also know uses in a sentence, translation or translate and other uses of it.
Definition of Affluence
- abundance of property.
- the state of having a lot of money and possessions
- an abundant flow or supply
- a flowing to or toward a point
- the state of having a great deal of money.
Affluence meaning in Telugu
Here Antonyms of Affluence also
exodus, efflux, flight, emigration, effluence, outflow, outpouring.
Affluence in a Sentence
- Pockets of affluence coexist with poverty.
- Furthermore, the same affluence encourages an increased array of leisure time activity choices.
- The 1950s were an age of affluence in America.
- A sign of the man’s affluence was his valuable art collection.
- For them, affluence was bought at the price of less freedom in their work environment.
- When Matt’s parents used their affluence to build the school’s new facility, Matt was quickly admitted to the college.
- The comparative affluence of working class youth in the sixties allowed the building-up of large groups of mobile supporters.
- Paid holidays, more affluence and cheaper travel have turned the last few decades into an era of travel.
- The postwar era was one of new affluence for the working class.
- The effect of increasing affluence is to minimize the importance of economic goals.
- However, affluence and technological advances have created new kinds of safety hazards for people who live in Western society.
- Because William’s affluence allows him to donate generously to the Police Benevolent Association, he never receives traffic tickets.
- Even though Miles was a man of affluence, he owned only two pairs of shoes in his lifetime.
- Since James is an arrogant young man who comes from a wealthy family, he often brags about his family’s affluence.
- There is a lot of affluence in this part of the state because it has many businesses.
- Their affluence is more apparent than real.
- Gail credits her early retirement and affluence to working hard and saving carefully.
- Lance has never wanted for anything because of his parents’ affluence.
- They are the products of post-war affluence.