Affluence Meaning in Bengali– সমৃদ্ধি, ধনধান্য, ধনসম্পদ, প্রাচুর্য, ঐশ্বর্য
Besides Affluence meaning in Bengali you
will also know the meaning in other languages.
Affluence meaning in bengali : ধনসম্পদ, প্রাচুর্য, সমৃদ্ধি, ধনধান্য, ঐশ্বর্য
- the state of having a great deal of money.
- abundance of property.
- an abundant flow or supply
- a flowing to or toward a point
- the state of having a lot of money and
inflow, income, wealth, profusion, inpouring, inrush, influx, flux,
inundation, invasion, intrusion, rush, stream, flood, incursion, ingress,
outpouring, outflow, effluence, efflux,
emigration, exodus, flight
in a Sentence:
- When Matt’s parents used their affluence to build the school’s
new facility, Matt was quickly admitted to the college.
- Their affluence is
more apparent than real.
- The postwar era was one of new affluence for the working class.
- Because William’s affluence allows him to donate generously to
the Police Benevolent Association, he never receives traffic tickets.
- The 1950s were an age of affluence in
- For them, affluence was
bought at the price of less freedom in their work environment.
- Lance has never wanted for anything because of his parents’