Advance Meaning in Sindhi – اڳڀرائي
Besides Advance – English to Sindhi Meaning you will also know synonym, antonym, uses in a sentence, definitions and other uses of it here.
Advance meaning in Sindhi
- make or cause to make progress.
- move forwards in a purposeful way.
- a forward movement.
progress, develop, evolve, impel, evolve, grow, push on, bring forward, accelerate, stimulate, carry forward, grow, shift to an earlier date, promote, propel, preparatory, mature, give impetus to, change, facilitate, burgeon, boost, ripen, beforehand, move up.
Advance in a Sentence
- The classification was quite new, and made a step distinctly in advance of anything.
- You had better ask him in advance how much it will cost.
- She walked 2 yards in advance of her husband.
- They were followed by an age of philosophizing which did little to advance speculation.
- The recent advances in medicine are remarkable.
- Much advance publicity was given to the talks.
- Tickets must be purchased two weeks in advance.
- The advantage of booking tickets in advance is that you get better seats.
- I asked the client to advance me $500 for materials at the beginning of the contract.
- Tickets must be bought seven days in advance, with outward and return journey dates specified.
- They retreated before the advance of the enemy.
- His inability to speak Sindhi has limited his advancement in the federal public service.
- They have to pay in advance.
- Most jobs will let you have a day off from work, but also like to know the date in advance.
- The company will advance you some money to cover your costs during the conference.
- The advance must be repaid to the publisher if the work is not completed on time.
- Rebel forces are said to be advancing on the second largest city.
- She disengaged the film advance mechanism on the camera.