Advance Meaning & Definition – অগ্রিম, বৃদ্ধি, উন্নতি, অগ্রগমন, উন্নতি করা, বৃদ্ধি পাত্তয়া, অগ্রসর হত্তয়া, উন্নতিসাধন করা, অগ্রসর করান, অগ্রগতি, বায়না, আগু, আগাম
Besides Advance – English to English; you will also know other uses of it.
Advance Meaning & Definition
অগ্রিম, বৃদ্ধি, উন্নতি, অগ্রগমন, উন্নতি করা, বৃদ্ধি পাত্তয়া, অগ্রসর হত্তয়া, উন্নতিসাধন করা, অগ্রসর করান, অগ্রগতি, বায়না, আগু, আগাম
- move forwards in a purposeful way.
- make or cause to make progress.
- a forward movement..
Advance Synonyms :
beforehand, preparatory, propel, impel, give impetus to, grow, evolve, mature, develop, progress, grow, evolve, change, boost, stimulate, bring forward, carry forward, push on, move up, shift to an earlier date, promote, facilitate, accelerate, burgeon, ripen.
Advance in a Sentence :
- You had better ask him in advance how much it will cost.
- We feared that an advance on the capital would soon follow.
- They have to pay in advance.
- She disengaged the film advance mechanism on the camera.
- His inability to speak French has limited his advancement in the federal public service.
- She walked 2 yards in advance of her husband.
- The classification was quite new, and made a step distinctly in advance of anything.
- They retreated before the advance of the enemy.
- The company will advance you some money to cover your costs during the conference.
- I asked the client to advance me $500 for materials at the beginning of the contract.
- I’d advise buying your tickets well in advance if you want to travel in August.
- Tickets must be purchased two weeks in advance.
- They were followed by an age of philosophizing which did little to advance speculation.
- Most jobs will let you have a day off from work, but also like to know the date in advance.
- The advantage of booking tickets in advance is that you get better seats.
- Rebel forces are said to be advancing on the second largest city.
- Much advance publicity was given to the talks.
- The advance must be repaid to the publisher if the work is not completed on time.
- The recent advances in medicine are remarkable.
- Tickets must be bought seven days in advance, with outward and return journey dates specified.
Advance Meaning & Definition and also in Recognized sources
Advance in Cambridge dictionary, Wikipedia