Adapt Meaning & Definition – খাপ খাওয়ানো, উপযোজন করা, অভিযোজিত করা, মানাইয়া লত্তয়া, উপযোগী করিয়া লত্তয়া
Besides Adapt – English to English; you will also know other uses of it.
Adapt Meaning & Definition
খাপ খাওয়ানো, উপযোজন করা, অভিযোজিত করা, মানাইয়া লত্তয়া, উপযোগী করিয়া লত্তয়া
- make (something) suitable for a new use or purpose; modify..
Adapt Synonyms :
follow, yield, fit, suit, accommodate, revise, rearrange, adjust to, reorganize, let, comply with.
Adapt in a Sentence :
- We need to assess the new situation and adapt accordingly.
- Because the rain came out of nowhere, we had to adapt our outdoor party to an indoor event.
- You must be flexible and be prepared to adapt.
- They have had to adapt themselves to a war economy.
- To meet this challenge, Africa must acquire and adapt biotechnology to the agricultural sectors.
- All organisations need to adapt to changed circumstances.
- I felt better the first time I managed to adapt to it.
- He maintains Islam must adapt to modern society.
- They wanted to adapt rather than change.
- A large organization can be slow to adapt to change.
- You must adapt to the norms of the society you live in.
- Over that time, the demographic of congoing has evolved, and many longer running cons have had to adapt.
- It is said that St Ambrose was the first to adapt the Platonic classification to Christian theology.
- It’s amazing how quickly people adapt.
- Businesses must adapt to change or stagnate.
- It then became a rhetorical exercise to recast, adapt or interweave such passages.
- The designing institute has been revamped recently to adapt itself to the new developing circumstances.
- These cuisines tend to adapt Indian seasoning and cooking techniques to foreign dishes.
Adapt Meaning & Definition and also in Recognized sources
So, Adapt in Cambridge dictionary, Wikipedia