Access Meaning in Russian – доступ, подход, добавление, припадок
Besides access – English to Russian Meaning, know the definition, synonyms, antonym, uses in a sentence and other uses of it.
Access meaning in Russian
доступ, подход, добавление, припадок
- an attack or outburst of an emotion.
- the means or opportunity to approach or enter a place.
- approach or enter (a place).
Access Synonyms :
call, pay a visit, chain, interview, passageway, path, thoroughfare, route.
Access in a Sentence :
- There is no access to the street through that door.
- The guests could not gain access to the gated community because they did not have the key code.
- I had access to a wide range of documents which corroborated the story.
- Bank customers can access their checking accounts instantly through the electronic system.
- Modern technology has made the ocean depths more accessible now than they were in the past.
- They have access to up-to-date information through a computer database.
- She gave me access to her records.
- Experienced users have direct access to the main data files.
- More than one billion people on our planet lack access to safe drinking water.
- The hotel has exclusive access to the beach.
- If you want to repaint your place, I have access to a spray painter you could use.
- The cabin is very remote, and is accessible only by boat or plane.